Family Friends

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sweetest moment in the motherhood world...

Huhu can resist to jot down this thing early in the morning..what is your sweetest moment in the motherhood world...?
waking up in the morning to see all your children sleeping next to you...
i encounter this moment every day but this morning..i'm quite shock..my very little child..my baby Hadi..once he woke up..he laid down beside me and without making any noise he just laid down and watch me sleeping..maybe he know his mother very sleepy and tired this morning.. i just woke up to see a a pair of eyes just sat behind me and looking at me..i thought it was my 1st daughter and i asked her to continue sleeping.. it just 5.30 am at that time..but the eyes just continue looking at me silently.. ( seem a little bit scary hehe...).. when 1 woke up again.. what a surprise.. it was my baby Hadi..just keep smiling.. and when he see me woke up..he asked for some milk... a little bit pity for him.. he can just asked for the milk when i 1st woke up..but i think he knew i really tired at that time and wait until i wake up again around 5.45 to ask for some milk.. abut 15 minute he laid down and looking at me.. (jgn mrh yek mr hubby..isterimu sgt2 letih pg td..)
i love being a mother..although sometimes like my daughter said.. i can became a lion...hehe especially when they had a cat fight.. and make my house messy the food stuff... but i really enjoyed having both 3 of them in front of me.. and with the 4th one will coming soon.. i know my motherhood will become a bit challenging, exciting and a really unforgetfull moment for me.. Mama luv u for my 3 kids....




2 comments:

COVID19 Bukan Pilihan: Projek Pigeon Hole.

=================== COVID19 Bukan Pilihan. =================== Assalamualaikum dan Salam Sejahtera. Hari ini saya ingin mengulas...